PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- No refunds for missed classes or unused memberships, but you are welcome to use up any class hours that you may miss within your month from autopay date (1st or 15th) to autopay date.
- If your monthly autopay is unable to be processed because of decline or card expiration etc., you will be notified within 3 days. You have 10 days from your autopay date (1st/15th) to provide new card information or use another form of payment. If payment isn’t made within 10 days, a $10 late fee will be incurred. Please provide your new debit/credit card information when it is available.
- Monthly Memberships may be upgraded or downgraded at the member’s convenience up to three times (3x) within a calendar year. Requests for membership change require 10 day advance notice given in writing (via Membership Modification Form) at Oriental Phoenix Arts.
- You may freeze your membership a minimum of 1 – 3 months, if you are planning to be gone for an extended period of time. Account freeze requests require 10 day advance notice given in writing (via Membership Modification Form) at Oriental Phoenix Arts no less than 10 days before your next autopay date for changes to take effect on next autopay. Freezes/Suspensions are only allowed on month-to-month memberships and renewal contracts, they are not allowed on New Student Special contracts.
- Membership Cancellations require 10 day advance notice given in writing (via Membership Cancellation Form) at Oriental Phoenix Arts, BEFORE your next autopay date. No refunds after your autopay has been charged. It is your responsibility, to let us know IN ADVANCE and we will be happy to make sure you will not be charged again.
Private Lessons & Appointments
- Pre-payment is required for all private lessons and appointments.
- 24 hour notice of cancellation or reschedules is required to avoid being charged the full appointment fee.
- Private lessons expire 3 months after purchase.